Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 1061: Black Friday

Fun facts about Lizzie include the fact that, up until this year, she'd never been Black Friday shopping, or at least for real. There was one time a few years ago when I went with Frank to the Shopko Hometown, but that doesn't really count.

This year, however, I headed out with two of my friends from college for a real Black Friday shopping experience, and while I didn't buy much, I had a very good reason for doing so. Honestly, I'm pretty sure many of us should just have a direct deposit to Disney at this rate, myself included, because I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the merchandise that's making it's way through the Disney parks! 

First and foremost, I need to get my hands on one of the adorable little BB-8 Drink Cups, and honesty, any BB-8 merchandise will do. In fact, Star Wars stuff in general is going to take up so much of my cash: 


THEY ACTUALLY CREATED THE FORCE GUYS! 

Aside from that, I'll have to get my hands on the last of the mugs in the Disney Starbucks You Are Here Collection, which is Animal Kingdom. The shop literally opened only days after I ended my last trip, so my collection will finally be complete this January! There will also be a few 2016 merchandise items...


Those Haunted Mansion Tsum Tsums are coming home, and who doesn't want Pirates of the Caribbean Battleship? And those Trash Can Ornaments? I'll have to order those online later in the year!

I guess I should just say goodbye to much of the money I earned this semester, shouldn't I? 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 25).

No comments:

Post a Comment