Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 1099: The Daily Grind


Usually when you finish the semester you get to take at least a bit of a break, but it's been right back to the daily grind for me. A busy semester has put the editing of the band trip video from this past summer very, very behind, so now I'm hurrying to finish it before I head off to Florida. And so, once again, my life is filled with coffee and days sitting in front of my computer, which means that, really, life isn't that interesting.

Actually, the most interesting parts of my day are my drive to college (where I work in the library) and my drive home. Sometimes there's Starbucks involved, sometimes I'll go grab food, and sometimes I'll just grab a pop tart from the vending machine because it's too cold to go outside willingly if you don't have to. As you can see, it's a bit snowy here.

And so, I don't even have much to report, although sometimes that's just how things are. There's always something that needs our attention before we can turn our focus to more important things...like Disney vacations. It's the Disney fan's favorite thing to do after a long day of hard work...plan a trip to Disney, although we'd probably settle for a Disney movie in the meantime.

As for me, it's back to the daily grind, because I'll be here at school doing this tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after...wait, then I go to Disney. I should probably get back to that video editing...

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment