Saturday, January 9, 2016

1104: Travels


What do you mean I'm leaving on vacation this afternoon?

Even with the band trip video finished and a recital played and a suitcase [mostly] packed, there's still a bit of work to be finished before I head off to Florida, including a bit of information here on Everyday Disney!

As you might know, because I'll be gone, Everyday Disney will be put on hold until January 18 or 19 (depending on my schedule). However, that doesn't mean I'll be gone completely! My social media hiatus I started at the beginning of the year has come to an end after a week, so you can follow any of those accounts listed on the side of the page to keep up with my adventures (especially Instagram!)

If you don't have an Instagram though, never fear! You can see all of my pictures right here on the blog at the top of the page, and I'll also be posting them on Twitter as often as possible. In addition, this trip I'm going to bring in some Snapchat! I tested it out while at Disneyland this past August and found that I really liked it, so you can follow my account there for daily updates from Walt Disney World! And of course, when I do return I'll be updating Everyday Disney to include a recap of the trip, and new videos will appear on my YouTube channel again starting the last week in January!



And if you get really bored and start to miss Everyday Disney I encourage you to go back and maybe read some older posts that you may have missed! If you need somewhere to start, you can find my lists of favorite blog posts from the past three years on the following posts:

2013 (Part 1 | Part 2)
2014 (Part 1 | Part 2)
2015 (Part 1 | Part 2)

Otherwise, I'll see you all in a couple of weeks!

Until then, have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment