Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 912: Lucky 15: Part 1

This is one of those posts that has two parts a half year apart from one another. That's right, it's time for my bi-annual favorite post round up! When you blog once for every day of the year, you definitely have an opportunity to look back at some of the best moments in your life, and that's one of the main reasons I do this twice a year. Not only do I have an automatic blog post topic for every July 1, but I also get to sit and recall the incredible adventures I've had here on Everyday Disney!

If you want to go back and read the posts that go along with this one, you can find them at the links right below!


Saturday, January 17, 2015: Day 747: A Few More Favorites




January held a lot of great moments for me: I was on Buzzfeed, went to Disney World, started the Everyday Disney Challenge, and tons of other stuff, but ultimately I think this post has to be my favorite. My Disney Trip this past January with my friends and family was one of the greatest I've ever had, so of course I just had to pick the post with some of my favorite pictures from that trip. My all time favorite, however, is the one you see above, which was taken at Epcot right where we stood in June to watch Illuminations. It's not my favorite place to watch the show, but it definitely holds a special place in my heart now.

Friday, February 13, 2015: Day 774: Alton Brown


You don't always get to meet people on the list of people you want to meet, and that's why meeting Alton Brown just has to be on my list for the first half of the year! His show was hilarious and I loved every second of it! Now, hopefully by the time I meet Colin I'll have met enough other people to control the shaking of my face. 

Friday, March 6, 2015: Day 795: The Love Triangle Theory: Volume 2



It's been a while since the first volume of the Love Triangle Theory, which states that in any love triangle situation, the two halves that meet last will end up together. Back in 2013 my examples included Han & Leia and Katniss & Peeta, but it seems to me that Once Upon A Time has it's own set of Love Triangles just waiting to support this theory. Did I have to wait for CaptainSwan to officially become a couple that seemed endgame to post the second volume? Yes. Was it worth the wait? You bet it was. 

Tuesday, April 14, 2015: Day 834: Modifications




April actually held a lot of great posts as well, but this one definitely stands out as a favorite. As one of the more popular posts here on Everyday Disney as well as on the official Tumblr, it's hard to go against my own set of DisneyBound Essentials, inspired by the post from the official DisneyBound Tumblr. I DisneyBound quite frequently these days, so putting together a quick list of my own essential pieces was a ton of fun!

Thursday, May 14, 2015: Day 864: Hakuna Matata



The end of every semester of school brings a lot of different emotions, and it just so happens that we now have a whole set of characters ready to help explain those feelings! In one of a spur of the moment blog posts, I go through the five emotions of Disney/Pixar's latest feature film, Inside Out, and have them help explain just how college students like myself might be feeling as another year comes to a close.

Thursday, June 11, 2015: Day 892: Missing Frank and Shovell



It should come to no surprise that as I headed back to Walt Disney World without my friends, things certainly weren't the same. I spent a good potion of my time missing my friends, but even from states away, they managed to light up my life...with a little help from Cardboard Colin of course. I do find it entertaining that Cardboard Colin is quickly becoming my thing on Twitter. I suppose I do take a lot of selfies with a cardboard Captain Hook though...

Monday, April 20, 2015: Day 840: Worth the Wait



And for my bonus post this time I just have to go back to the day I got a random envelope in the mail and it turned out to be a signed autograph from Josh Dallas. Turns out that if you wait over a year, sometimes that wait is worth it. Talk about a Charm Attack!

There you have it! The first half of 2015 in a nutshell. Of course, if you're just joining us here at Everyday Disney, I do recommend going back through some of these posts, which are often some of my favorites and most interesting. Basically all of me wrapped up into a few posts instead of 912. I'll be back at the end of the year with a post celebrating the second half of 2015, but until then...

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment