Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 926: Happy Birthday to Me!

My Birthday, at least over the past few years, has been nutoriously awesome. Two years ago I had the chance to spent my birthday at Walt Disney World, ending out the day by shutting out the Magic Kingdom as the last guests. What an amazing way to spent your 18th birthday, right? Then last year, I stayed home...not that it mattered to me because it brings one of the greatest flashbacks EVER!


Considering the fact that I have that tweet framed on my desk probably goes to show that I'm not ready to forget my tweet from Colin O'Donoghue anytime soon. And while I didn't get another tweet from him this year, I can say that I had a wonderful birthday...one that was definitely still filled with Colin. To see what I got up to you can check out my birthday vlog!


Have a magical day and thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!


(Note: This blog post was written on July 20 due to technical difficulties).

No comments:

Post a Comment