Friday, July 24, 2015

Day 935: Disney Inspired Hairstyles

This week has been a busy one. I think I've spent more time working this week than anything else, and it's just been one thing after another. That doesn't mean I found a little bit of time to throw together a YouTube video for today. After some interesting hair issues over the past few weeks, I've gotten the all clear and decided it might be fun to do some Disney inspired hair styles to celebrate!

Well...I mean...they are Disney inspired...


To be fair, I think the Jungle Cruise hair was definitely my favorite. As for the rest of the video, it was like the ice bucket challenge all over again...minus the ice. Regardless, I'm sure the internet enjoys watching people dump buckets of water on my head. 

Check back into my YouTube on Tuesday for a new trip vlog from June! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment