Friday, July 3, 2015

Day 914: Captain America Day

As the end of this week approached, there was that ever constant nagging in the back of my mind: "What about your Friday YouTube video? What are you going to do? You need to film this and edit it you know." And on and on my mind went. Of course, that nagging voice is right...I do have to, weekly, come up with an idea, write a script, film the video, transfer the files, edit the video and then travel a half hour to upload it because my internet at home is too slow. It's sometimes a bit tiring, but I do love every second of it, right up to the point where the other day I was trying to figure out how I might be able to continue weekly videos once I head back to school in the fall. It'll be difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

However, this week took a bit of thinking. It's obviously the Fourth of July and, at first, I had an entirely different idea. As ideas sometimes do, it fell flat, and I was left on Wednesday with no idea of what I would be uploading for this week's video. And then a tweet from someone I follow gave me a spark and I took it.

Which leads me to my confession...I've never actually seen any of the Captain America movies. Well, I hadn't when I filmed the video. I finally got around to watching the first one last night and loved every second of it. When the video was made, however, Captain America had yet to be watched. Which led to just a few projects...



As you can see in the video, I ended up attempting three Captain America inspired projects, and while the string art definitely took longer than expected, all three where super fun to create! 





Like I said, everything turned out really well and thankfully, despite draining basically every video camera battery I have, I got the video up on time! Remember, there's a new trip vlog on my YouTube channel every Tuesday and Friday Funday Video on Friday at Noon! 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment