Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 942: Must Do Disney

Another Friday means another edition of my Disney Side Summer Project, and this time I take you to Walt Disney World for my own list of Must Do Disney!

If you're a Disney World regular, I'm sure you know about Stacey and her program that runs on Disney TVs, Must Do Disney. It's pretty much a tradition to take some time to stop and watch the show, regardless of how many times you've seen it. For me, the programs like "Must Do Disney" have changed over the years, but they've definitely inspired one of my dreams, to host one of these sorts of shows, whether it's a Disney Vacation Planning DVD, the Magical Express program or the actual Must Do Disney show from the Walt Disney World Resort.

But I'm not Stacey, and I'm definitely not employed by Disney for a Vacation Planning Video, so I made a list (and a video) of my own:


To be honest, picking only five things throughout the Walt Disney World Resort was pretty hard, as is probably obvious by the fact that in the last segement I included four things instead of just one. Oops. 

But I'm curious. What would be on your Must Do Disney list? Let me know in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment