Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 939: Descendants

If you're anything like me, you've probably been hearing all about the new Disney Channel Original Movie, Disney Descendants. To be honest, all I really knew about this movie previous to watching the six minute preview clip I've included below was that it's a film focusing on the children of Disney characters and stars Keegan Connor Tracey as Belle, who you might also recognize as The Blue Fairy on Once Upon A Time. And that's it.

But considering the buzz that's been surrounding this movie, I figured I'd better watch it when it premiere this Friday July 31 at 8/7c on Disney Channel. If you're as lost as I am, watch the first six minutes right here:


To be fair, I love fairy tales, and this movie looks seriously interesting. So, if you're with me, be sure to watch the premiere this weekend!!! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment