Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 921: Frequently Asked Disney Questions

Lately I've been stuck in a rut, or rather, it feels like other people are keeping me in that rut. Disney fans like myself spend their entire lifes surrounded by those people who just don't quite "get it," if you know what I mean. Those people who wonder how in the world we can go to Disney by ourselves, and think we're crazy doing so anywhere after the age of 10. Those people who ask us why we don't go somewhere else, and then proceed to ask obnoxious questions that can only be asked by someone who isn't an avid Disney fan like ourselves.

And for me, those questions seem to be coming in full force lately.

Sometimes it works out that way, when you just end up with a lot of people asking you about Disney all at once. And that's great. I love talking about Disney. I have a friend who's planning a trip down there for next year and I was answering some questions for her yesterday. I LOVE that kind of stuff. What I don't love is when people act like they know more about Disney than I do and that obviously just because I don't like something else it's because I'm too preoccupied with my thoughts of WDW.

While that's probably true, especially in the cases of WDW and OUAT, that doesn't mean I'm out of my mind. It just means that I understand what it means to be a part of the Disney fandom, and that's something you can only understand once you're 100% a part of it. I blog daily because it's what I like to do, and it's about something I'm extremely passionate about, and that's why, while they may be annoying, I continue to answer these questions day in and day out.



How long did you really think I could go before this guy made an apperance in one of my videos? 



Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment