Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 940: Research

With a trip to Disneyland only weeks away, it seems perfectly logical that I'm doing just a bit of research to learn the ins and outs of the Disneyland resort, especially since unlike Walt Disney World, I've only been to Disneyland once. That means that it's completely new ground for me, or almost new ground. Luckily, however, I do have some great friends and contacts out on the West Coast just waiting for my arrival, and I'm thrilled to meet up with as many of them as possible!

However, back here in Wisconsin, like I said, I'm planning ahead, and one of the greatest ways to do that is to take a break to catch a video from Maxwell Glick. This week he was the special guest on another of my favorite Disney YouTube channels, Thingamavlogs, and he reminded me just how much I need to take a trip to Toontown:


Since Toontown left Walt Disney World a number of years ago, I've found myself missing the chance to take a trip to visit Mickey and Minnie at home, so I'm pretty excited to go visit Toontown, not to mention the other wonderful lands of Disneyland Park and California Adventure! 

Do you have any suggestions for what I should check out when I head to Disneyland in a couple of weeks? Let me know in the comments below or by social media! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment