Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 933: The Good Dinosaur

As with every new Disney or Pixar movie, I seem to watch the trailer at least a day after it's out and then sit trying to figure out what the film is really going to be about. We went through this with Wreck-It Ralph and Inside Out and even as far back as Ratatouille, so it's no surprise that I'm sitting here watching the trailer for The Good Dinosaur trying to figure out how this is going to work.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you can watch it right here:


I think the concept of dinosaurs never going extinct is pretty clever, and while I'm not totally sure I'm a fan of how the dinosaurs all look, the film is beautifully animated, and I have the distinct feeling that I'll end up loving The Good Dinosaur just as much as I love Inside Out. Like every other film, I'm just gonna put my trust in Pixar and see what brilliance they've come up with this time. Plus...you never know what might be revealed at D23 that'll make me even more excited for another film this fall. 

What do you think of this first trailer for The Good Dinosaur? 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment