Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 929: Big and Little

Disney is full of happiness, no matter if you're a fan of the films, Disneyland or Disney World, and celebrating that happiness is one of the things I love to do here on Everyday Disney! So today I figured I would share some of the Big (and Little) things that make up Disney that can always bring a smile to my face!

A Trip to Walt Disney World: 




This one can almost go without saying, can't it? Regardless, there isn't much in this world that I love more than a trip to my one and true home, Walt Disney World. Sometimes it's with my family, sometimes with my friends, and occasionally I get a chance to explore the World all by myself. No matter how I travel to Walt Disney World (and this goes for Disneyland too), I'm extremely appreciative of the moments I'm able to spend there!

Mickey Waffles: 



Finding new ways to bring Disney into my home is always an adventure and a joy, but one that's been with me as long as I can remember is the classic Mickey waffle. As far as I'm concerned it's the only acceptable shape for a waffle, and try as my roommates might for normal waffles, waffle days are exclusively Mickey waffle days in my world. It's small, but a Mickey waffle every so often can always bring a smile to any Disney lover's face.

DisneyBounding: 



I couldn't decide if DisneyBounding is a big thing or a little thing, but it's definitely on the list! It's one of those little bits of Disney that can easily make an appearance in your everyday life, but since I DisneyBound for OUAT and Disney Trips mostly, it does take some planning. As for my personal favorite DisneyBound I've ever done? It HAS to be my Pinocchio DisneyBound!

Disney Mugs: 




What's the easiest way to make your morning magical? A Disney Mug! Regardless of whether you drink coffee or tea (I drink both!), a Disney mug is a sure way to brighten up your day, and let me tell you, there's tons of unique mug choices out there! You're bound to fnd one (or two...or 20) that suit your DisneySide perfectly, just like the Starbucks You Are Here mugs do for me!

Disney Collections: 



My Disney Collection continues to grow constantly. Whether it be by gifts from friends or things I pick up while visiting the Disney Parks (or even here at home), my Disney Collection fills both my bedroom at home and a good part of my Dorm Room at College, making it a big item on this list. But that's how us Disney fans work...we need to show off our love of Disney every chance we get...and that means Disney hats, shirts, pillows, mugs, posters and anything else we can get our hands on are absolutely important!

There are probably a million other things that bring a smile to my face, and just to give you a glimpse into how this list expands, here's a quick look at some of the other Disney things that make me smile:





Have a magical day!


(Note: This Blog Post was Written on July 20 due to technical difficulties).

No comments:

Post a Comment