Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 1138: Flash Way Back


One of the greatest things about the Disney Parks is that they're always changing. This can, at times, be extremely sad and disappointing, especially when it involves something we loved more than anyone thought possible (Maelstrom anyone?), but it can also be pretty great (Soarin' was a pretty great addition, I must say). However, not everything at Disney changes, as sometimes it's our job to change instead. We all see Disney from a different angle, and it's one of the reasons it's absolutely worth it to go back to the Disney Parks when you're an adult, even if you haven't been since you were a kid. Things are different, and honestly, every time I go things are different, but I'm definitely different too. 

For instance, I apparently never got tired of sitting in the car outside of the SciFi Dine-In Theater...but I guess I found a few new friends somewhere along the line. 



Minnie and I still have a wonderful relationship...even if we are the same height now.



I'm still constantly searching for my Leave-A-Legacy at Epcot. (I'm not any better at finding it though).



Mickey and I both have changed over the years we've met up at Garden Grill.



I haven't really stopped taking pictures...although my hair seems to be longer and I've upgraded to video. 



I'm also still driving pretty well at the speedway...although now I can drive with one hand! Also note that these are in two different places...because I've been to Disneyland now, but still do the same thing I always do. 



Obviously a few things have changed over the years...but a lot has stayed the same too. And, just for fun, here's a bonus picture...because I'm obviously still sassy...and apparently have no qualms about sharing terrible pictures of me from my childhood with the internet. 


Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment