Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 1152: Fuller House


Full House fans rejoice!

Full House was always one of those shows that had reruns on night time television when I was young, and so I guess I grew up somewhat with the Tanners that way, even though the original show premiered and had it's full run about ten years before I was anywhere near the age of one of the sisters. Still, a few years ago the entire series was available on DVD and I jumped at the chance to really understand what the Tanner Family was all about. I didn't regret it.

After watching absolutely every episode of Full House, I probably felt much like those who grew up with the show: I was a part of the family that I had watched on TV for hours and hours and hours. To have that family come back to my television screen, or in this case, sort of my computer screen, was pretty darn great. To have Steve back was even better.

If you're not familiar with Full House, one of my absolute favorite episodes heavily involves Steve. It's right in the middle of his relationship with DJ, when the family heads to Walt Disney World and DJ keeps seeing Steve everywhere she looks. He even shows up as Aladdin, who he just so happens to voice in the original motion picture. But not even Steve dressed up as Indiana Jones can top my favorite part of the episode...when Steve falls quite literally head over heels in the middle of The Grand Floridian.

It's also not lost on me that Spaceship Earth is the first shot of Walt Disney World in the episode. Maybe it's a sign that I should do a reenactment of Full House goes to Disney World sometime. How awesome would that be? Either way, if you haven't binge watched Fuller House on Netflix yet, it's there waiting for you, and I highly recommend it!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment