Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13: Never Sick of Disney

Ummm...it's day 13. Why was the last day I posted day 8?

The answer is that I've been sick. Sure I could have tried to post while I was sick, but I felt terrible and that was NOT going to happen. I spent about three days laying in bed or on our living room couch, mostly sleeping, eating not much or watching the Muppet Show (and Muppet movies!). I stayed home from school Wednesday-Friday and went to the doctor on Friday to find out I have bronchitis. Now I'm taking medicine, and I'm happy to say that I'm feeling a lot better!

But now I'm REALLY behind in everything. But that's ok, because Disney always provides a great break when I get sick of writing about Shakespeare and taking Psychology notes. Here's my game plan: (Yes, I did it in steps!)

Step 1. Finish this blog post and head to bed (cause that's a good idea).
Step 2. Throughout the next week, post at least one blog post a day, but two if possible, to make up for the days before this (and hopefully eventually it will look like I was posting the whole time!)
Step 3. Get things back to normal.

I've got a lot of ideas for stuff around here, and I can't wait to have time to start doing things (I would LOVE to start a vlog on my youtube channel!) But first things first...I need to get caught up in school because now is not the time to be behind...and I have so much work to do before my auditions for music scholarships in college that it's a bit ridiculous.

Although as I said, I never get sick of Disney...so I'm still ready to continue this blog...and I'm very excited to do so. =)

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment