Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9: The French Bakery

I'm not so sure about you, but if there's one thing I'm excited about for my upcomming trip to Walt Disney World in July, it's the reopened Bakery in France.



Back in November when I lasted visited WDW, the current location was under construction, and I can't wait to see the revised version. If you've ever been to the bakery in France (up until now) you know that it's always busy...line out the door busy...unless you go at an off time, which isn't very often. The food there is amazing though, especially if you like sweet treats...and while I'm not a huge fan of sugar all the time, I can't wait to head to the bakery for some delicious food.

This new bakery, which is replacing the former Boulangerie Patisserie, is bigger (thank goodness!) and offers even more food! There's, of course, pastries and other sweets, but also soups, sandwiches, salads and authentic French dishes (I can't wait to try the Croque Monsieur). According to AllEars.Net, the bakery opens at 9 a.m. every morning, apart from the official 11 a.m. World Showcase opening time (before 11 sounds like a great time to go if you ask me!) Of course, the Disney Dining Plan is also accepted for many items at the bakery.



If you're curious about this addition, there's some great photos on wdwmagic.com, link below.

Now, we only have to wait for the former bakery to be remodeled into an ice cream shop.

Have a magical day!




WDWMagic
AllEars

No comments:

Post a Comment