Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8: Disney Vacation Surprises

I'm pretty sure that of all my pins on Pinterest about Disney, this is one of the most true.

I honestly can't wait for the day when I'll have my own kids and I can surprise them with their own trip to Walt Disney World. Of course, my family is going to have to be one that just loves Disney, because I wouldn't be able to survive forever without going to Disney World.

I've seen some pretty creative ways of people surprising their kids, and every once and a while when I had a bad day I'll go on Youtube and search for exactly that. Some people put it in pizza boxes, like the family on the Disney commercial, others surprise their kids when they come home from school. Sometimes it's a Christmas present surprise, and sometimes they go on scavenger hunts. It will be in the car ride, at home, at a friend's house or at the airport.

I actually have a friend who's family surprised her and her three siblings with a trip to Walt Disney World several years ago, and I believe they did it with a word scramble. All of this just goes to show that you can do this kind of surprise in any which way you please.

For me, I have no idea how I'll surprise my kids, and I guess that's for the future to know what I'll do, but currently I personally really like the idea of a scavenger hunt, as long as the kids are old enough. I just feel like it'd be something really cool to do. It makes a game of it. That or I'd arrange to have Mickey Mouse call our house, which I believe is a possibility out there, but don't quote me on that!

In other words, I can't wait to do this, and I know there are many others that feel the same way as I do. All I know is that someday there are going to be a lot of really happy children out there, and while I haven't explained it in detail, I'd love to see every child good to Disney World or a Disney park somewhere in the world, so they can have the same experience with the magic that I have.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment