Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 : Featured Attractions

A very very long time ago, when I was originally planning this blog, or really my Disney blog in general, I always envisioned myself doing a series of blog posts all on different attractions from the Disney Parks.

See, I always thought it would be a longer blog post when I have time, featuring a brief history of the attraction, my own personal description of it and a video if there is one. There are just so many attractions in the Disney Parks that this could be done for, but I guess I just got discouraged because it's not unique. It seems every Disney blog has something like that. So I didn't ever do that. 

But now I realize that this blog doesn't have to be as unique as it has to be mine. It can be whatever I want it to be. So I'm going to do that, a weekly featured attraction. I have no idea which attractions I'll do or how I'll do them exactly, but it should be entertaining, and when I do end up going to Disney I'd love to include some of my own pictures and videos in these blog posts.

So, in the future, that's what I'll do. At the beginning of every month I'll share which attractions I hope to feature, and I'll do them periodically throughout the month. Each month will have a theme, and yes, I already know what I'm doing for the entire year. I planned it out yesterday. Here's the attractions I'll be featuring this month, with the simple theme of "Starting Out":

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
The Universe of Energy
Tower of Terror
Kilimanjaro Safaris

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment