Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31: End of the Month

Wow! I can't believe it's the end of January already! It feels like the year just started!

I have to say that while I sometimes have had to make up posts...I'm very happy to report that I made it through the first month...and I now come to look forward to writing for my blog each and every day. Sometimes time won't permit me to write...but I always go back and write that day, and I continue to notice all of the little ways Disney creeps into my everyday life.

Today I'm watching Casablanca...and I'll talk more about that tomorrow probably, after I have finished watching the entire thing...as right now I'm in the middle of it.

Remember also that tomorrow I will start a new series...this time of "This Day in Disney History." I'm not positive how I'm going to do it all yet...probably just start with regular words in each post, but I fully plan on making pictures for everything if I have time some day. Maybe Sunday if I don't have a lot to do...but like I said we'll see.

This really had no topic...I'm just excited about having completed an entire month on this blog!!!!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment