Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17: Disney Challenges

I wasn't going to blog about this for a while, but since I was on AllEars again briefly and I saw something interesting, I figured I would blog about it tonight.

A few years ago, just to make things interesting, I began doing these challenges while on my Disney trips. I guess it started when I went to Disneyland and I realized that there were still so many things at Disney World I had never experienced or done. So I started trying to do them...as many as possible.

My first challenge was to eat around the world, which means that I had to eat something from every country around World Showcase at Epcot. We accomplished it, just barely, but it was certainly filled with a lot of delicious food. Then, for my last trip, I made a bucket list, which had a ton of things to do on it. I checked most things off the bucket list easily, with only a few exceptions. One of the items on that list was to vlog my trip, which worked well considering my dad got a new video camera recently that enabled me to, for the first time, capture digital video of our trip. We had an old camera, but it still used tapes and was an extreme pain to transfer to digital. Anyways, I accomplished that too, and if you go to my Youtube channel you can see all 10 videos from my trip. The first video is linked below.

So then, not long after I got back actually, I began thinking about what I'd want to do for my next trip...and I already have a couple of ideas. First, I found a list of "must take pictures" for a family on their Disney trip, and while my family generally takes a lot of pictures in the first place, I thought that this might be a pretty fun challenge to do. It has 50 pictures on the list, and I plan to Instagram every single one.

My second idea goes back to what I was just reading on AllEars. It seems that Disney has been putting out Animal Guides at the Animal Kingdom so people can find and name the animals they see in the park. It sounded like a great idea for a challenge to me, so I added it to the list of possibilities for my trip. For more information on the Animal Kingdom Animal Guides, there's a link to AllEars down below as well.

Which challenge I'll end up choosing I have no idea, but I do know that whatever it is it shall be fun. And the great part is that since most challenges are fairly simple, I could even do more than one. Of course, I'll vlog my trip again because I found it to be a lot of fun, and I'm hoping to make other videos soon so I can improve my video making skill.

As Always, have a magical day!






No comments:

Post a Comment