Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 277: Agents of SHIELD

I know I talked briefly about this not too long ago, but I just figured I'd talk a bit more about it.

A few months ago I couldn't care less about the Marvel characters. I just wasn't a person who liked the superhero thing. I guess it's because of the whole gender stereotype thing, but either way, other than a bit of Batman, I was never into any of it (not that Batman has anything to do with this). And then I watched the Avengers. Now, all of my friends loved the movie, so I eventually got around to borrowing it and watched it, and you know what? I loved it! I absolutely adored the movie! My favorite Avenger? Iron Man, of course.



So when ABC decided to create Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I knew I'd just have to watch! And now we're in the second week already (almost to the third) and it's spectacular. In fact, I think I loved the second episode even more than the first. The thing is, I can't even pinpoint what my favorite part about the entire thing is. It's funny and action packed and has the perfect cast!




The point here? If you haven't seen The Avengers, go see it! You can find it on DVD and Blu-Ray probably pretty much anywhere now. And then go to Hulu or ABC.com and watch the first few episodes of Agents of SHIELD. It's on every Tuesday night at 8/7c, and honestly you should watch it. Watch it, watch it, watch it!!!

Unless you really have a thing against Marvel...or superheroes or shows like this. Then I guess maybe you shouldn't watch it, but hey, give it a try! I didn't think I'd like it either and I love it and watch it every week (not quite like OUAT where I'm religious with it but close enough).

Here's today's Disney History: 2006: The Spangler family from Randolph, Ohio spends the morning at Disney World as the Magic Kingdom's only guests. The family of four are the first big winners of Disney's "Year of a Million Dreams" celebration.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment