Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 302: Youtube Goes Spooky!

It's almost Halloween, and of course there are a few Disney Youtube videos out there that just don't fit in any other time of year. So I figured that, especially since it's been a while, I would have a Youtube post on some of my favorite Disney themed Youtube videos.

Pat Carroll reads The Haunted Mansion:



Ok, so you may not know Pat Carroll off the top of your head, but in reality you do know her. She's the voice of Ursula from The Little Mermaid. And of course, in this video she's doing a reading from The Haunted Mansion. I watched it only yesterday but I could not stop laughing! It's just too adorable and funny all at the same time.

Nick Pitera - This is Halloween:


I love Nick Pitera, like seriously, so when Oh My Disney worked with him to put out this one, of my favorite Halloween Song, I was just like "YEAH!" Of course it's on this list because, well, why wouldn't it be here?

Disney Villains Take Over Disneyland:


Since I follow pretty much every Disney page on Facebook, I get the updates for all the new videos, and this one came out a few weeks ago. I actually shared it on Facebook because it just really made me laugh pretty hard. It's not every day you can pair up Disney Villains, a Disney Parka and Christmas Music and make it all work logically. It's pretty epic. 

The Cadaver Dans:


Ok, so I just found this one right now, but it felt like a good way to end this post of spooky Youtube videos. I love that Disney puts this stuff out because then even those of us who can't be there can still kind of see it. It's just kind of nice since I'm not at Disney 99% of the time and I always feel like I miss way too much. 

And so, there are just a few of my favorite Disney Halloween Youtube Videos. =)

Here's today's Disney History: 1971: A 90-minute NBC-TV Special, The Grand Opening of Walt Disney World, shows the park to approximately 52 million people in the U.S.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment