Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 287: Quite a Common Fairy

It's that time of the week again! Time for Once Upon a Time, even though technically that was yesterday, but still. I just finished rewatching the episode (while doing homework of course. I don't have time to just sit and watch at the moment), and I have to say, while obviously I wasn't as shocked as I was the first time, there were still many many things I ADORED about this episode.

So for those that have yet to watch, here's your spoiler alert. If you haven't seen it, don't read anything past this because seriously, you're going to regret it. There are SOO Many things revealed in this episode, and of the three from this season so far, I feel it's the one most worth watching. Not that I didn't love the first two, I loved those, but there was just something about this one that was awesome.

For starters, Tinkerbell. We knew she was coming, and Rose is brilliant as Tink. Like seriously awesome. I'm not a huge Tinkerbell fan...or at least I wasn't until I watched this. It's terrible that she has lost her wings and no longer has magic, but I find it intriguing too. Plus it brings up new questions. Like how did she get to Neverland when she lost her wings? Although I have a theory on this one that I just came up with, but we'll get to that in a minute.



And then let's bring in a bit of Hook, because the scene where they all meet Tinkerbell is fantastic. Although my favorite part is probably when she's all "Hook" and he's like "Lady Bell." Awesome that he calls her that. Just brought this line of respect from him to her. Plus he mentioned they had been through a lot together. So does that mean that maybe Tink got to Neverland via Hook's ship? I feel like that's possible. Otherwise there's certainly a story behind those two. Plus how does Pan play into all of this? Maybe we'll be finding out more when we get Hook's backstory in 3x05 (Good Form).

I'll save the CaptainSwan moments for the end this week, so let's move back to the Enchanted Forest. Can anyone deny how ADORABLE Roland (Robin's son) is? THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. Oh my gosh, everyone in my Once party was just like "AWWWWWWW" and I did it again both times he came about when watching it again tonight.

Oh, and LionQueen? Or is it EvilArrow? Either way, that's a thing now! Yes, according to Tink, Robin Hood and Regina need to end up together. Guess that means HookedQueen is out (narrowing it down!), which I'm perfectly ok with. Not sure how they're going to meet, but at some point they'll have to. I know we'll certainly be seeing more Robin Hood in the season because they hinted at it at the end of the episode.

But then, the big shockers of the week: Mulan and Aurora? Like BOOM. Not sure if I'm happy with that or not, but I do fully support gay and lesbians, and it's not that. It's just that now Mulan won't really get a happy ending! And she was one of my favorites too! But then there's the fact that Aurora is having a baby, and that's just like woah......although I knew about five minutes before it happened on the show. Guess that gets rid of the baby rumor mill around this show.

Plus, is Charming going to die? Yeah, we're back to Neverland. And what's up with Henry and Peter? Can I just talk for a second about how much I adore Peter Pan in this series? Like, Robbie is PERFECT in this role and he's worked his way onto my favorite character list really quickly. Totally my favorite villain on the show...unless you count Hook.

Speaking of Hook, we had two wonderful CaptainSwan moments this week, bringing our total for the season up to....somewhere around 8-10. That's a lot of CaptainSwan people. Tonight's were especially adorable I think though, and one directly called it out. That time when Regina was all...


And then everyone in the room I was sitting in was like "OHHHHHHH" or maybe it was just me...But you can't deny that they're sitting awful close by that campfire...right across from Snow and Charming...and he's looking at her. 


But then there's the downer that Neal is in Neverland, and as much as I want him to be there for Henry he needs to stay away from Emma. JUST..THIS...


All the above pictures belong to the awesome Instagramers that originally posted them. =) They all have their watermarks on them if you want to go follow them (which you should). 

And finally we have tonight's OUAT Disneybound, inspired this week by our favorite prince. That's right, Prince Charming! Funny because we have a new hashtag with him this week to relate his bromance with Hook: #Hooking! Also let's all hope that he doesn't die! Although it looks like next week he'll be telling Snow.........



Here's today's Disney History: 1971: Walt Disney World's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction (based on the 1954 Disney film) opens at the 14-day old Magic Kingdom. It features 12 thirty-eight passenger (39 including the operator) submarines in an 11.5 million gallon tank of water. A very close cousin to Disneyland's Submarine Voyage which opened in 1959, the two rides share many of the same elements and animatronics. 

Have a magical day!





No comments:

Post a Comment