Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 283: All Sped Up

I follow pretty much every Disney thing I can on Facebook. Ok, maybe not every Disney thing, but I do follow Walt Disney World and Disneyland and Disney Studios and the job things and the Passholder page. You get the idea. Lots and lots of Disney.

So yesterday when I was checking my Facebook quickly before starting homework I found something that totally made my day! A couple of times I've done my Youtube Video series, and I believe it was in the first one that I shared two of my absolute favorite Disney videos on Youtube: the Disney Parks Tilt Shift Videos. Just in case you missed them, here's a recap:





I mean, there are a couple of other ones out there, but these two were always my favorite. And for a long time I've been waiting for new ones. In fact, these tilt shift videos helped inspire my video "Memories" that I did. The stop motion one that I did for Creative Writing with my poem. Yep, that one. The music matches up too, if you're observant. 

So you can see how when I found this last night (and just a few minutes ago for the California Adventure one!) it totally made my day! So excited! And then I posted it on Facebook and was like "TOMORROW'S BLOG POST!" because I already had my topic for yesterday done. 




I really do hope you enjoyed the videos because I know I did. Whoever had the bright idea to do these, THANK YOU! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1961: Singer & Actress Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel in Disney's The Little Mermaid (including the sequels) and Barbie for both Toy Story 2 and 3, is born Jodi Marzorati in Rockford, Illinois. She's also lent her voice to Hercules: Zero to Hero, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure and 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure. She was named a Disney Legend in 2011.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment