Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 296: Promo Video!

I can share this on my blog now since everyone has pretty much officially seen it (at least my High School Band has all seen it as of now). I was waiting for the high school to see it before posting in on my blog. Plus now the video is finally up in 1080p. The other day when I first uploaded it, it wasn't in that HD quality yet because as fast as my internet is here at SNC, it's not that fast.

So here's what I'm talking about:



That's right, I made a promotional video for my high school band trip to Orlando and Walt Disney World. You could say I'm a bit excited. Actually, apparently I was the legitimately first person signed up to go, my brother is second. Probably because my mother went and brought in our payment before the High School even got their brochures, but you know. 

Anyway, there certainly are some favorite moments I have with this video. I mean, I love the entire thing, obviously, because I edited it all, but there are just a couple of moments that are my absolute favorite. For instance, I love the first time we see the band marching, because the steps all line up with the music. And when we're dancing in that opening section, our dance moves match the song too. Then I think it's safe to say that the next thing I adore is when we're going down Splash and it transfers into Big Thunder and such, and I love the ending with the Thrills and Classic Attractions. But my absolute favorite part is the end, when the projections on the castle match the music perfectly. Can't get much better than that if you ask me! Also, if you watch closely you may find hidden hints to Colin O'Donoghue and Harrison Ford! My two favorite actors!

Here's today's Disney History: 2011: ABC-TV premieres the fairy tale drama series Once Upon a Time. About a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales parallels real life, the series stars Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas and Jared Gilmore. Created by Lost and Tron: Legacy writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, Once Upon a Time is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television. (MY FAVORITE SHOW!)

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment