Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 299: Once Upon a Pinterest

Looking through my Pinterest boards trying to decide which to do a feature on is sometimes kind of difficult. I mean, I have some 52 boards, 18 of which are Disney I believe (those are just guesses though), and I really could do a feature on any of them. But I've done features on several of them before. A few weeks ago I did one on The Laugh Floor, my board of all things funny that are also related to Disney, and previously I've done posts on my Disney Truths Board, and my Star Wars board and several others.

But there was still one sitting there untouched...well, at least it is when it comes to this blog. In reality that board isn't untouched at all. Right now it's probably the one I pin to the most. Which board could it be?

If you guessed my Once Upon a Time board, you'd be correct, so here's a spoiler alert for Season 3, because there may be a few spoilers hidden in there, but for the most part it's just the series overall, and gosh is some of it funny. Also note that this is a blog post I made up, so there ARE spoilers for episodes that, as of October 26th, have not yet aired...but they have because I'm writing this way after.


Yep...this seems pretty legitimate. I mean, those poor characters. And can we just talk for a second about how like no one has mentioned Graham since he died, other than that one episode where he came back and the fact that Emma wears the shoelace on her wrist? 


I don't even know what to do with this one honestly. It just makes me laugh, as every good Finding Nemo reference should.


Hehe, Rumple. Warm Rumple, Soft Rumple, Little Ball of Magic. Happy Rumple, Sleepy Rumple, Bae! Bae! Bae! So adorable. 


This one isn't actually on my Once Board (it's on The Laugh Floor), but it fits in perfectly with this post and is honestly one of my favorite Once pins. Seriously made me laugh, even though I was sitting in the music lobby. Good thing no one else was there. 


There's a whole bunch of this series, but this is one of our favorites. It's just so true!


Now let's transition into the CaptainSwan part of this post, since of course I have some funny stuff that goes along with that! This is another of the favorites, because my best friend and I seriously did some laughing at that last part. You read the first half and are like "Yeah, I've heard this before," but you just never expect it to end that way. 


There are a whole bunch of posts that are kind of like this, but this is certainly one of my favorites. He's just all "Now that was a fun day!" Haha just makes me laugh! That would be why it's here though...


Only Adam Horowitz. 


Actually you can pinpoint the second all our hearts ripped in half, not just Hook's. 


This is by far one of my favorites. I found it and laughed for a good couple of minutes, and then proceeded to tell it to all of my Once watching friends. 

Anyways, that's all I've got for today, although I'm pretty sure I could do another post just like this since there's just so much hilarious stuff. I'll have another one on the Laugh Floor sometime too because people on the internet are seriously funny. 

Here's today's Disney History: 1997: ABC-TV's the Wonderful World of Disney airs the movie Tower of Terror for the first time. Starring Steve Guttenburg and Kristin Dunst, it is an early attempt at turning a theme park attraction into a movie. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on November 14 due to time commitments).





No comments:

Post a Comment