Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 293: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Since we're on a Halloween post roll, let's keep it going. I talked yesterday a little bit about one of my favorite Halloween movies, and now seems like the perfect time to continue talking about it!

The Nightmare Before Christmas!!!



Ok, so I guess it hasn't always been one of my favorite Halloween movies. I didn't see it for a really long time, and then once it was on Disney Channel and I decided that it was a good time to finally see this movie that everyone had been talking about for years. I mean, it's on TV and it's free and I had the time, so why not?

And you know what, I loved it! Doesn't mean that I ever bought it, because I didn't. I honestly did not buy it on DVD or in any form for a really really long time...until this month actually. Earlier this month I was out shopping with my mom and my brother and I was determined to find a copy and buy it. I was sick of always going to Disney World and being like "I should get that!" and then I never do. So finally, FINALLY, I bought The Nightmare Before Christmas.

And then I watched it twice this week.

My favorite parts are obviously probably the favorite moments of everyone...This is Halloween and What's This!?! I love both those songs SO MUCH! Goodness if this were a musical on Broadway I'd totally go see it (see what I'm hinting at here Disney?). I mean, the music and the storyline are just perfect...oh, and Oogie Boogie is just the coolest creepy character of all time.

Here's today's Disney History: 1922: Actor John Anderson, the voice of Mark Twain and Franklin Delano Roosevelt for Epcot's American Adventure attraction, is born in Clayton, Illinois.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment