Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 274: Happy Birthday Walt Disney World!

It's the beginning of another month, but this time it's a very special first day of the month! That's right! It's October 1st, and that means that it's a big day for birthdays in the Disney World, no pun intended! Today we can wish a happy 42nd birthday to Magic Kingdom and a happy 31st birthday to Epcot, as well as various attractions and resorts of course.



I know last year was certainly a big year over at Epcot, and as I've said before, I'm quite happy that I was able to get some merchandise from that event, even if I did just buy it all for Christmas. I really do wish I could be at Epcot celebrating instead of here though, as college just isn't as interesting or awesome as Epcot is, especially since this year's Food and Wine Festival has finally begun.

Honestly though I don't know where else to go with this blog post. I mean, since I talk about Disney just about everyday of my life (ok...everyday of my life), it doesn't make much sense to do a whole post on the opening of Disney World or something. I talk about history stuff all the time, and that means that today's Disney History is just that as well, the opening of Disneyland.

And as you saw yesterday, Frumpstagram is over, so there isn't anything to talk about there either. Gosh, today is just not a good day for this blog! But it is at the same time because it's such a happy birthday day for Disney!

Either way, I hope you have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment