Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 273: The end of Frumpstagram 2013

That's right, just as tomorrow is the beginning of the month, today is the end of the month. And that means that it's the end of Frumpstagram 2013. It was a good run, and honestly it's the first time I've ever completed an entire photo-a-day challenge on Instagram! How awesome is that! Maybe it's because I had it on the blog or because it was Disney, but it worked! So let's take a look back at all the pictures from this month, and you'll see today's down at the bottom of the post like normal!


















And finally we have today's Frumpstagram post, "Classic." I actually posted this a few minutes late due to some technical difficulties with my phone running out of battery (and I'm actually writing this on October 1st), but I think it still counts! I mean, after all, nothing is more classic than the Walt Disney World Train Station! Thanks for joining me with this Frumpstagram adventure all through this month! 
And here's today's Disney History: 2012: The second season of ABC-TV's Once Upon a Time premieres with the episode "Broken." (Of course, I haven't been freaking out about OUAT at all. Not one bit...)

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment