Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 269: Simple Disney Things

Since we're still in Pinterest week and I'm doing a great job of not really really really freaking out about Once Upon a Time...at least on this blog...I figured I'd share one of the more special Disney boards I have on Pinterest: Simple Disney Things.

For those of you who haven't seen the Simple Disney Things blog on Tumblr, certainly go and check it out. The layout of the blog makes me sad about the layout of my blog. It's just so beautiful and HTML everything! I really do wish I could do that! You can check out SDT HERE! 

But even if you haven't seen the blog itself, I'm fairly certain that even if you haven't been to Disney or are not into it too much, that you've seen at least one or two of the beautiful posts she makes. I don't know how she does it, but they are beautiful. So I picked out a few to share that were on my Pinterest board.









As you can probably guess, there are hundreds of them, and her website makes it really easy to find exactly what you're looking for, depending on what park you're thinking of. Otherwise you can almost always find them on Tumblr or on Pinterest. Just looking through them always makes me really happy. =)

Frumpstagram for today had a prompt of "new," and there's no new thing I love more than the Tangled Rest Area! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1993: Kraft ends its sponsorship of EPCOT's the Land Pavilion. Nestle will take over the following day. 

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment