Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 271: Almost Time!

If you are anything like me, then you are SUPER DUPER REALLY SERIOUSLY OBSESSIVELY EXCITED for the Season 3 premiere of Once Upon a Time tomorrow. I know I've been talking about it here and there for weeks, but you know what, it's finally time! The premiere isn't 20 days away anymore, it's TOMORROW!



So I figured that we shall talk about some of the theories of what will be happening come the first episode and those that follow it. I mean, after I watch the episode tomorrow there will be totally new theories as to what's going to happen, and obviously tomorrow's blog post is going to be about the season premiere and those new theories, so let's get this all straightened out.

Let's start with new characters, because that way I'll save the best for last. I think the biggest news we've heard around new characters is certainly Eric and Ariel. We know they're coming, but that's about it. At first I was pretty certain that Ariel was going to be one of those evil mermaids over in Neverland. I mean, that would easily make sense considering our big 6 are headed there, but since then we've seen plenty of evidence to suggest that Ariel isn't anywhere near Neverland, but instead in Storybrooke with Belle. What does this mean? I have no clue. Actually I've heard we won't be seeing Storybrooke at all in the first few episodes, so I guess this theory can be put on the backburner.

With the same idea of new characters, there's Tinkerbell, who, obviously, will be found in Neverland. We haven't really seen much of her but I believe she appears in the third episode of the season. But with the twist on the Peter Pan fairytale and Hook teamed up with our heroes, where does that leave Tink? I honestly think it's kind of up in the air.

Moving on, I've certainly heard rumors for some backstory episodes, all of which I am quite excited for. Mostly I'm ready for a Hook backstory, which will hopefully let us all in on how he became a pirate (didn't he say in an episode in S2 that his father abandoned him? Poor Hook!) and so on and so forth. I'm sure there's some interesting stuff there and it sets it up perfectly for something I'll talk about in a minute. There's also been rumors of a Rumple backstory, and I feel like this one could also happen. We know from that Sneak Peek that Rumple has obviously been in contact with these shadowy kids, and I've been wondering for a while why his father was seriously considered a coward. I mean, that's a pretty big thing and he originally seemed pretty determined to not fall under that same name (Although he did of course). And finally there's going to be...wait for it...a Henry backstory! It's been sounding like we'll get an episode that will shine some light on the subject of how Henry came to Storybrooke and how Regina adopted him. That's been a question since Season 1 for me honestly, so I'll be happy to see that get some attention.

But finally, what the heck is up with all the ships!?! I mean, we've got just about a billion different ships all trying to sail out of port at the same time. I guess Rumbelle and Snowing are already sailing, but then we have CaptainSwan and SwanThief (also called Swanfire). I mean, really, is that all necessary? We all know she's gonna end up with Hook! Just kidding, I can't say that for certain, but I have multiple theories as to what could come of this little love triangle. If you refer back to my Love Triangle theory from earlier this year, you'll know that, in theory, she has to end up with Hook, but there's so much going on everywhere that it's going to be interesting.

My latest question: Why has Neal been in all the cast photos? Is he in Neverland now and not the Enchanted Forest? HOW? And what the heck is up with that coconut!?!



Today's Frumpstagram post prompt was "wildlife," so considering the fact that I couldn't really find any wildlife pictures from my recent trips despite the fact that there's an entire Disney park dedicated to it, I decided that this obviously counts. It is a small world, after all!

Here's today's Disney History: 1982: Annual Passports (special year-long admission passes) are introduced at Walt Disney World.

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment