Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 65: 124 Days

A couple of weeks ago I talked about O.D.D. (Obsessive Disney Disorder), and if I had it then, then I really have it now. It was probably brought on by the park maps I shared yesterday, but now I just have this extreme want to be at Disney.

Granted, it probably wasn't a good idea to look up wait times (of which were very short) and then the weather in Orlando (Perfect for my taste, around the 70s-80s). Why am I stuck here in WISCONSIN!?!

When I do finally head to Florida in July I'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower for the second time, since it's my brother's favorite resort and I'm quite a fan of it myself (although nothing will ever beat my second home at Old Key West...which I'll still probably visit on my trip because I can!). So, for now, as someday I'll tell of my first experience at the resort, here's a beautiful picture of Bay Lake Tower:



Either way, I think the best way to fix this is to go home and read more about Disney, and it's what I plan on doing as soon as I leave school. I'm going home and I'm going to read about Disney. Well, first I'll probably practice piano...but after that I'm going to continue reading the posters book that I started way back over Christmas break. I still have a huge book all about Disney to get through, so hopefully that will last me until July.

It probably won't.

Here's today's Disney History: 1888: The City of Marceline, Missouri, the future boyhood home of Walt Disney, is incorporated. The Disney's will arrive in Marceline in 1906 and stay for about 4 years.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment