Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 70: Dancing

This morning, as I have done for many of the past mornings that I've sat at school, I listened to some park music off of Youtube. I have some park music downloaded onto my phone, but not all of it, especially since I've been avoiding backing my phone up to my laptop because my laptop is being picky.

Anyway, my current favorite park song is from, guess where...EPCOT. Of course, it's from around World Showcase at one of my favorite times during any park day...the time of Illuminations.

Before the show there's always amazing music that plays around World Showcase as the announcements are made of "In just five minutes.." (Which I just happened to find myself saying this morning for no particular reason). When my brother and I were little, there's video of him dancing to the music, and it's quite amusing. I won't blackmail him though and put it up here, but take my word for it...it was hilariously cute. The song he danced to is none other than Busindre Reel, which I happened to find on Youtube a few weeks back. I've been listening to it almost nonstop...which probably isn't good...but it is a catchy tune for sure...certainly something my brother could dance to...and he still does as we stand and wait for the fireworks to begin.

Here's today's Disney History: 1977: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is released. It is a compilation consisting of Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, and Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too.

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment