Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 81: Impressions de France

This morning as I sat down for my first hour study hall, my friend pulled up a blog that she's been reading. She wanted to show me a picture of a building in France that the blog writer has been living near. It's the Chateau de Chambord, and I noticed it right away.


If you're anything like me, you'd figure out very quickly that this is just no ordinary home. Yes, it's spectacular...but it's also a part of Impressions de France in the France Pavilion at Epcot. Then we proceeded to watch the entire show from a youtube video. It wasn't the best quality (but then again one shouldn't be filming it anyways!), but it served it's purpose to show her where I knew it from. I was pretty proud of myself that I recognized it right away. 

It's actually in there twice...once as an aerial shot during the day and the other near the end of it at night. Look familiar? 


Here's today's Disney History: 1987: The Wonderful World of Disney airs the 1971 Disney feature Bedknobs and Broomsticks. 

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment