Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90: TRONorail, Avengerail, Iron Man 3-orail?

Today's blog post is inspired by today's Disney history, so we'll do that first for once...

Here's today's Disney History: 2012: A new monorail "wrap" debuts at Walt Disney World. As with the 16-month tenure of the "TRONorail" in 2010-11, the new wrap is advertising The Avengers, a major motion picture from Disney scheduled for a May release.

So, if you're at all like me and follow the Disney news, you'd already know that the 2013 wrap has appeared. This time it's not TRON or the Avengers, but Iron Man 3...which has been seen on the Magic Kingdom loops for a while now.


While I love these wraps...in fact, I was more than excited to see the Avenerail back in November when I headed to Disney (I had been waiting all year!). I had seen the TRONorail multiple times before, so when a new one appeared I got excited, and then waited for three monorails before I could actually get on it while leaving the Magic Kingdom. 

But here's my question. What is this going to be called? I mean, as you can tell, the other two had names...TRONorail and Avengerail. But what is this going to be? Ironorail? Manorail 3? Ironmanorail 3? What will this be called!?! I honestly can't handle just calling it the Iron Man 3 Monorail. 

I guess some suggestions have been the Ironorail...but I'm still not sure. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! I need to know what to call this thing before July!

Disney history is already finished...and if you missed it, well...I'm not sure how you could have missed it. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment