Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 97: Fireworks...Before the Fourth of July

I was on Pinterest. Always dangerous. And I came across a series of fireworks pictures from The Fourth at Disney...a Tribute to" all nations, but mostly America" (just without the all nations part...it'll just be a salute to America).

Oh yes, there are some great pictures here and I decided to share them because...why not? We all need a little extra fireworks from Disney in our day!




The first two I had to share because I've been fortunate enough to see the Fireworks at Magic Kingdom from that point of view...and it's probably my favorite Fireworks experiences outside of Illuminations. I hope to do it again in July as well, but I won't be able to see the Fourth of July Fireworks (I head down on the 8th). I have seen them before though, and I recorded them on my iPod...although you can't hear much, especially at Epcot, because there are just so many fireworks going off all at once. It was an awesome experience though, and I highly reccomend seeing this "salute to all nations but mostly America" at somepoint in your life. It's a spectacle worth seeing!


Here's today's Disney History: 2006: Disney World's biggest ride yet, Expedition Everest, Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, a 20-story, white knuckle roller coaster spin officially opens in Animal Kingdom. The ceremonial grand opening is led by Disney CEO Bob Iger and theme parks chairman Jay Rasulo. The attraction, which features a snowy mountains setting and a "Yeti" figure, is currently Florida's tallest peak, sculpted from 1800 tons of steel, and covers more than six acres.

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment