Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 95: Youtube

For those that don't really know me, I'll tell you right away...I'm a fan of Youtube. Well, that's not really the proper way to say it. I am a fan of many people ON Youtube, so I decided that since I was on Youtube today trying to make my mood a bit better than it currently is, I'd go through and share some of my favorite Disney inspired videos!

A Day at the Magic Kingdom/Epcot - Tilt Shift Videos:

Probably two of my favorite Youtube videos put out by Disney (if not my favorite period), are the tilt shift videos. The music, the film, the idea, everything just captures the magic of Disney so well, and it's nice that whenever I'm feeling down I can just go and watch one of these (or both as I generally find myself doing), and my day is instantly better. I strongly suggest watching them because they're amazing.




One Man Disney Movie - Nick Pitera

I'm not sure how you couldn't love this video. It's gone viral (10,000,000 views and counting), and it's been seen by a lot of people, but it's still certainly one that if you haven't seen, you need to watch it, especially if you love Disney movies!



Disney Medley - Doo Wop Shop

Here's another one that's a singing video...but it is very well done and quite entertaining, especially since it's a live performance. My favorite part, Hercules. But that seems to be the favorite part of a lot of people. They all have wonderful voices though, and the melody is great. 



That's all the videos for now...as I can't share them all at once, obviously. But there's plenty of others out there to watch, and I'm sure I'll do another few posts just on my favorites (next time will most certainly include some of my favorite comedic ones). 

Here's today's Disney History: 1614: Pocahontas (the daughter of the chief of the Powhatan Indians) marries John Rolfe (a tobacco planter) in Jamestown, Virginia. The marriage will ensure peace between the Jamestown settlers and the Native Indians for several years. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment