Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 115: A Monstrous Summer

It was just announced a short while ago that on May 24th, 2013 to May 25th, 2013, three of the Disney parks will be hosting an All Night Monstrous Party...and if you're as excited as I am, you need to watch this video...right now.



I thought the addition of Mike on Spaceship Earth was totally adorable...and although I knew what was going to happen...it still made me laugh pretty hard when we got to it.

Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure and the Magic Kingdom will be open from 6 A.M on the 24th to 6 A.M the following morning, and that sounds pretty awesome to me. There will be special events at each park, as well as limited edition merchandise. 

Sadly, I'll still be here in Wisconsin when this Monstrous Summer is kicked off with an All-Nighter, but I'll be watching everything from home, and maybe I'll celebrate by staying up late and watching Monsters Inc. It sounds like a great idea to me! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1961: Disney's loan from the Bank of America is finally paid off. Revenue from movies can now go directly to Walt Disney Productions. 

Have a magical, and monstrous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment