Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 117: Pinterest

Well, I have to say that I'm kind of sick of looking at computers now...but that doesn't mean I don't have time or the ability to write a blog post for today!!!!

I spent a large amount of my day (between 4 and 6 hours) organizing my Pinterest boards...because honestly, they were kind of cluttered. Of course, Four and a half of those hours were spent on only my Disney board, so it seemed like a logical idea to share what's on each one here!

Everyday Disney

I figure this one is pretty self explanatory  but since it used to be my sole Disney board, I'll explain. I used to have almost 2,000 Disney pins all together in this one place...but then decided that was too much, and way too hard to find anything. So I split it up into those you see below. Now, this board is used to promote this Blog! It would be awesome if you repinned my links, so that I can get the word out about my blog!


Disney Geek

From Disney Weddings, to Apps to Disney Crafts, this is the board that basically has those things that make us Disney Geeks. 


The Disney Store

This is the board for all of those Disney products I seem to pin. Whether they're actually from the Disney store or they're just Disney inspired...this is the place to go if you're looking to send me a gift!


A Magical Kingdom

A board dedicated to all things Magic Kingdom!


We Call it EPCOT

The title here is inspired by Walt's announcement of the park, a piece of Disney History I have memorized. As you can imagine...about 95% of these pictures are of Spaceship Earth.


Lights, Camera, Action!

Any guesses on what this one is? If you said Hollywood Studios, you'd be right...not that it was that hard to figure out in the first place! 


Nahtazu 

I'm pretty proud of the title of this one...or at least that I thought about it hard enough to come up with the title that relates so well. For those that remember, Nahtazu was one of the original promotions for Animal Kingdom! Get it? Not A Zoo! And so, fittingly, it's a board about Animal Kingdom!


Welcome Home

When I decided to split it up into each park, it occurred to me that I'd also need one for resorts...so here it is! The title is inspired by the saying that is pretty darn true...because when you're at Disney, especially at one of the resorts...you're home!


The Happiest Place on Earth

And since I have boards for all of WDW, I have to have at least one for Disneyland! I'm not as obsessed with the West Coast, sadly...but it's still enough for a board made especially for it!


Disney Fastpasses

You know all of those things you pin that are tips and tricks and advice on Disney trips...advice you rarely use but still pin anyway? That's what this board is, fittingly named Fastpasses because it's something that's going to save you time, just like the fastpasses do in the parks!


Too Magical To Eat

If you're like me, you know that there's more good food at Disney than one can possibly eat...but that doesn't mean we can't keep boards filled with deliciousness and recipes!


Well, those are all the parks boards. Maybe I'll come back and describe the rest later, but I've also got Simple Disney Things (based off the Tumblr), Wishes Come True, Wonderful World of Disney (Disney Movies), The Laugh Floor (Disney Humor), The Art of Disney, Disney Truths, Walt & Friends and Once Upon a Time (The Show).

Here's today's Disney History: 1902: Singer-actor Harry Stockwell (Father of actor Dean Stockwell) is born in Kansas City, Missouri. He supplied the singing voice for the Prince in Disney's 1937 classic animated feature Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. 

Have a magical day!














No comments:

Post a Comment