Friday, May 24, 2013

144: Youtube...The Star Wars Edition

As we begin to round out the month of Star Wars, I remembered that I did promise to share some of my favorite Star Wars inspired Youtube videos. I mean, I already have two blog posts explaining the Disney inspired ones...but by far my largest playlist (because I'm silly and don't save all my favorites to playlists), is my one for Star Wars. So here are some of my absolute favorite Star Wars themed ones:

How Star Wars Should Have Ended:




You may have seen the series before, but it's honestly one of my favorites. I remember that the first time I watched these videos, I just could not stop laughing...at all. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I mean...it's just hilarious. 

George Lucas Strikes Back: 


The same goes for this video, which made me laugh for longer than I probably should have. Short Round and Chewie and Leia...and a George Lucas that wonders what a cell phone is? Priceless. Plus there's the part about Bret Farve that just made me crack up. 

Star Wars TV Intro: The Friends Version: 


I love Star Wars, and I also love Friends, so this is just pretty awesome. My personal favorite part is when Han hits the Falcon when the lyrics talk about second gear. Overall it just really describes the series pretty well, and everything fits together perfectly. Now who which character would be I have no clue, but it's still one of my favorite Star Wars themed videos. 

Jedi Kittens: 


Oh come on, I know you can't resist Star Wars and kittens combined. There are three Jedi Kitten videos overall, but this is my personal favorite. The kittens are super adorable too. And they're Jedi...adorable.

And so, those are some of my favorite Star Wars themed Youtube videos. I might have a few more, but I'll discuss those some other time. For right now I'll just have to stop because there's already a ton of videos on this blog post. So Enjoy!

Here's today's Disney History: 2007: Thousands of colorful fireworks fill the nighttime sky over Barcelona, Spain as, for the first time, the Disney Magic cruise ship enters the Spanish port city. It is Disney's first-ever foray into the European cruise market. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment