Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 143: Free the Goat

A while back, Disney did a brilliant promotion for their newest and most popular attractions, "Free the Goat."

It was, after all, about a goat from Big Thunder Mountain, and that's easily one of my favorite attractions at Disney. It's been the one roller coaster I think I've always gone on...which is a pretty big thing for me, or at least it used to be, when I never went on stuff like that. I've moved up to the bigger ones now...like Everest. Billy was a bit more adventurous than I am though...


Zero to Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in 3 seconds!

I think he got the description of that attraction pretty correct. 

But that's not all Billy did once he was free for three lovely days! He also tried one of my favorite dishes, sushi...which apparently isn't terrible once you've tried flip flops. 


He also took some time to visit Epcot, which is pretty obvious since he had sushi. But the flowers are also good there...not that I'm going to try any the next time I'm there...so I'll just take his word for it.


But by far my favorite picture from his trip is this one...I think it captures so much of classic Disney, and really shows how much fun he had. Sadly...he lost the Mickey Ears once he got bolted back down. Hopefully he gets them back!


To see more of Billy's Adventures, you can visit the official website. And his thank you video is down below!




Here's today's Disney History: 1910: Character actor, singer & dancer Scatman Crothers - the voice of Scat Cat in Disney's 1970 release The Aristocats - is born in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment