Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 132: Spaceship Earth Sunday

You know what's an under appreciated hashtag?

#SpaceshipEarthSunday

It was a few weeks ago when I first discovered this amazing hashtag on Instagram, and honestly I feel like it's one of the best "Weekly" hashtags ever created. It's just absolutely amazing. My love of this is probably due to my extreme obsession with Spaceship Earth, but either way...it's pretty cool.

And so, in order to promote this awesomeness, I figured I would write a blog post about it, because I end up sharing this on everything anyway, so what better way to advertise it!?!

Here are my current Spaceship Earth Sunday pictures, and you can bet there will be more in the future! Every Sunday on Instagram!





 Here's today's Disney History: 1956: The Main Street Horseless Carriage begins operating at Disneyland. 

Have a magical day, and don't forget to post for Spaceship Earth Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment