Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 135: What to write about?

Today is just one of those days where I have absolutely no idea what to write about. I really have no clue.

Sometimes, when I have no idea what to write about I go on Pinterest, and I look there, because often times I can find something on one of my Disney boards, and I looked, and I eventually found this...but this post is about what I do when I can't figure out what to write about, so I'll just do a short bit on it.

I found this pin a while ago, and it now sits on my "Laugh Floor" board, which is my Disney humor (yes, I like to do epic names for each board...even if it confuses others). Now, while it's Disneyland and not Disney World, I really think it goes for all the Disney Parks. One can't just go to Disney and not be in a state of eternal despair when they leave. It's just not possible.


And sometimes, when I can't come up with the post, I'll go to Youtube, as you very well know. Yesterday I posted one of my Disney trip vlogs, which I plan on continuing when I go in July. Either way, whenever I pull one of these up, I end up watching a whole bunch of them just because it's like "Hey! You were at Disney! Remember when you were happy?" (Note: Refer to above picture). I was watching one of them with one of my friends the other day, and we decided that they're pretty entertaining mostly because of two things: My brother and my voice. It seems I have a good, hilarious voice for doing such things. Granted, it's also pretty funny when my brother hits his face on the camera. Either way, I can't wait to do more videos come July. If you have any ideas on what I should include this next trip, let me know and I'l do my best to include them!


But by far the thing I write about the most when it comes to my blog is just how Disney is randomly in my everyday life. It happens ALL THE TIME, which is probably pretty obvious since I've been doing this for over four months now. Disney seems to always be around, which I think is pretty cool, and there are plenty of ways that it's in my life that I haven't even begun to talk about yet. There's just too many! Good thing I have the rest of the year to go on and on and on! Hopefully you'll stick with me! 

And that's what it's like when I try to come up with the topics for these blog posts. It doesn't always work, and there are probably a ton of other ways I come up with ideas (randomly looking at Disney maps included). I mean, there's band and all the craziness that comes up with that, my brother, my family, my bedroom, my friends, school and just basically life. But, as we all know, Everyday is a Disney day anyway!

Here's today's Disney History: 1998: Bill Nye - one of the syndicated television show Disney Presents Bill Nye the Science Guy - wins a Daytime Emmy for Performer in a Children's Series. 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment