Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 124: May the Fourth be with You!

That's right everyone, today is officially STAR WARS DAY!!!!!

And now for a bunch of Star Wars randomness that is hopefully cooler then it is in my head.

First, my May the Fourth banner I made for Facebook yesterday, although it didn't go up until this morning. I had one last year too, but this one is way cooler. Granted, I did all of the work myself (although I did that last year too), and it was freezing cold out when I took the pictures (and it was raining), so that probably adds to the awesomeness I feel on my half of things.


And now, some Star Wars jokes, complete with a new video from Corey Vidal and you should all watch!




And it can't be Star Wars day without the best Star Wars character!!!






Ok, so maybe I went a little overboard on the Han Solo...but one can never have too much Han Solo...so it all works out! 

Here's today's Disney history: 2012: The Avengers, a superhero film produced by Marvel Studios, distributed by Walt Disney Pictures, and based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, is generally released in the U.S.

Have a magical day, and may the fourth be with you...always!



No comments:

Post a Comment