Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 130: Instagram

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm kind of a random person...but lately I've been doing a lot of posting of Disney pictures, and I just thought I'd share a few. I post everything from Fireworks to Test Track...and plenty in between. And of course, every Sunday I post a Spaceship Earth picture to celebrate Spaceship Earth Sunday, which is a legit hashtag I discovered a few weeks ago.

And last night I posted a few Disneyland pictures...which reminded me I need to go and finish going through the rest of said Disneyland pictures at some point....it's just there's like 3000 of them and I have 2000 to go through yet. Still, the trip was in 2011, so I really should finish doing that. Either way, here are some of my most recent Instagram photos!






And yes, all these pictures were taken by me or someone in my family!

You can follow my on Instagram by clicking the link on the left side of the page...just find Instagram! I also post all my Instaphotos to Tumblr and Twitter, which you can find links to as well! 

Here's today's Disney History: 1996: The television comedy series Boy Meets World airs the episode "The Happiest Show on Earth" - which takes place at Disney World. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment