Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 151: Star Wars Month

Alright, it's the last day of Star Wars month...which means that I need to get some Star Wars out of my system before the month turns over...because that will totally work...NOT!

Either way, I'm still going to take this time to put more Star Wars into this blog, because I can do that now, because it's Disney now.

Anyway, I was having trouble trying to figure out what to do with today's blog post, so I again turned to Pinterest and found a few of my favorite Pins on my Star Wars board. I didn't go through the whole thing, which ironically has 365 pins on it (get it? I have a blog called Everyday Disney...nevermind).


This is probably my favorite joke of all time, and I love telling it to people when they're like, "You like Star Wars?" Sometimes they don't get it though, because they, in fact, haven't seen Star Wars. Still...I think it's punny. 




And this one is probably the truest thing ever. Is it strange that the main characters are vastly outnumbered and yet the never get hit? (Ok, Leia gets hit once...but that was just a stray shot if you ask me). Yeah...Stormtroopers have terrible aim, which honestly makes me wonder how Boba Fett turned out so awesome. 




Han and Leia. 'Nuff said.




And this one...I just couldn't not share this one. It's too awesome. I still don't understand it, but it's pretty funny. 

Here's today's Disney History: 2008: Toy Story Midway Mania opens at Disney's Hollywood Studios. A carnival-inspired 4-D interactive attraction, it is based on the Toy Story films. Park guests wear 3-D glasses, or Carnival Games Goggles, as they ride spinning vehicles that travel through virtual environments based on classic carnival Midway games. The following month, a second version will open at Disney California Adventure. 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment