Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 127: Youtube...Again

I promised something lighter today, so here it is...an extreme non-waste of your time that still takes up a bit of your day. It's totally worth it though, because I love Youtube, and I love Disney, and when you put them together, it can only mean awesomeness.

About a month ago (just over a month ago really), I made a post with some of my favorite Disney themed and inspired Youtube videos, and here's the second set of humorous films to completely make your day!

The Wonders of Disney Animation:


I honestly love this video because it's a great representation of the amazing Disney movies we've come to know and love throughout our lives, and if you're like me, throughout our childhood. The intro is amazing, and then it certainly takes flight through all 51 (Wreck It Ralph wasn't out yet) animated Disney films. The music is spectacular, and honestly I feel like it's one of the most underrated Disney Youtube videos out there.  I could watch it all day. It really makes you want to go back and watch them all over again.

Hitler finds out about EPCOT:

We move on with easily one of the funniest Disney related videos out there. It's been quite the parody of this scene for multiple different scenarios, but this just has to be my favorite. Hitler raging about how Epcot has changed since it's opening is just hilarious...and we find it so funny because we all know that we feel the same way. Is it good we feel like Hitler? Probably not, but I think this is one time where you just HAVE to laugh.


You Know You Are Obsessed With Disney When...:


My final video for this post isn't my favorite, but it certainly is cute...and it's absolutely true. I suggest watching it once just to laugh and then going back and watching again and counting how many of these things you actually do. There are 39 things in this video. My score? 29 out of 39. I'm a little young to remember it as the WEDway Peoplemover, and I sadly don't plan on retiring to Florida (California on the other hand...yes. So maybe 29 and a half out of 39?)  What's your score, and do have any you would add?

I'll have at least one more post with Youtube videos, but once again I ask if you have any favorites? Like I said, I love Youtube, so there's tons that I have (I'll probably do at least one just based on Star Wars later this month), but I'd always love to see more!

Here's today's Disney History: 1989: Sadly on this day, the body of television actor Guy Williams is discovered by police in his apartment in Buenos Aries, Argentina. It is believed the 65-year-old died sometime between April 30 and May 6. The cause will later be determined to be a brain aneurysm. Williams is best-remembered for his lead TV roles in Zorro (1957-59) and later in the Sci-fi series Lost in Space (1965-68). As Zorro-Don Diego de la Vega, Williams had appeared at Disneyland (during the show's popular run) for a series of "Zorro Days" events.

Have a magical day!





No comments:

Post a Comment