Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 152: Disney Memes

I follow a lot of different blogs, but one of my personal favorites is Oh My Disney, which is an official Disney blog that is pretty much tailored to the younger generation...my generation. Either way, it's a pretty great thing, and today they put out a post of Disney Memes...some of which I felt were pretty entertaining. So here are my favorites:




I just felt like those might make you smile, as they certainly brought a smile to my face! That's really what Everyday Disney is about too, isn't it? How Disney impacts my everyday life...and this did, so there you go! 


Here's today's Disney History: 1937: Actor Morgan Freeman, the new narrator of Disney World's updated The Hall of Presidents, is born in Memphis, Tennessee. 

Have a magical day!


This post was written on June 3, since I was unable to write due to finals and graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment