Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 180: Last Days

Today was my last day of camp, ever. I mean, forever. Unless I come back to be a counselor at some point, I am officially graduated from the camp I go to, and I'm not really allowed to go back anymore as a student or camper. I mean, I could go back for adult camps, but I can't go back to MADD camp, which is just super duper sad. I have so many friends that will probably go back and I can't. I am very much going to miss all of them, but I do hope they keep in touch.



But that wasn't all going on today. It may have been my last day of camp, but it's also the last marker in my countdown to Disney! That's right, today marks SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!! I only have 9 days left until Disney, although my brain is having a hard time wrapping around that fact. Normally my family goes to Disney in the winter. In fact, I've only ever been to Disney World once in the summer, which was exactly two years ago (to the day actually). I went to Disneyland that summer too, but I think Disneyland is more of a summer thing for us while Disney World is still a winter thing. We always go in November, December, January or Early February, so going in July is just weird.

But that doesn't mean I'm any less excited! I've got so much planned for this trip, and still so much to do before I leave. So that means get ready for a bunch of posts about my excitement and my last minute projects before I leave! I have to make three videos this week before I leave, and I've got to finish up planning for my Disney challenge for this trip as well as what is all going in the vlogs for this one as well! Plus my room is still a huge mess because of all the trips I've been going on recently. Everything is kind of a big mess in my bedroom right now, and honestly I don't know where half my stuff is. Maybe my cat does, but I doubt she'll be much of a help since she hates it when I leave and purposefully tries to interrupt my packing.

Here's just a brief look of what I have planned:

- Packing Video!
- Daily Vlogs while in Florida
- A Disney Must-Take Photo Challenge
- A Graduation Party with Plenty of Disney mixed in
- And hopefully a blog post a day if I keep up!

I am honestly super excited for Disney and I can't wait to leave. It's a shorter trip than I normally take too, but then again, how many people can say they celebrated their 18th birthday at Disney World? Ok, a bunch probably, but I get to say that!

Here's today's Disney History: 1901: Singer-actor Nelson Eddy, who can be heard in Disney's 1946 film Make Mine Music, is born in Providence, Rhode Island. He provided all the singing and speaking voices for the film's final segment.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment